How to keep our Faith and Parishes alive?
Even though we have been asked to avoid gatherings, and all celebration of public Masses has been suspended, we can continue to practice our faith by:
- Attending daily and Sunday Masses on www.WatchtheMass.com
- Check out other Catholic websites or TV stations: EWTN, Catholic Channel
-Fr D will be saying Mass LIVE on Facebook for Holy Week - starting with Palm Sunday - this Sunday, April 5th at 10:15am
If you would like to remain up-to-date with the latest Nashoba Catholic news via email, but haven’t been getting emails from us, please provide your name and email address to 978.772.2414 or [email protected] and we will add you to our e-mailing list.
We are always grateful for your generous support of our two parishes. We also understand that this time will be bringing some hardships to some of our families. If your household is still stable, we pray that you might continue supporting our Parish Offertory so that the other work of the Church may continue. There are several ways to do this:
- Mail in your weekly envelopes to the office: 31 Shirley St, Ayer, MA 01432, or use our drop box located near the office door.
- Mail in a check made out to St. Mary’s or St. Anthony’s and mail it to the office, or use our drop box located near the office door.
- Through our website, for a one-time donation or on-going offertory.
- Enroll in EFT – Electronic Funds Transfer to give ongoing monthly donations with no expense to your parish.
- Use your own bank’s bill paying option to make a donation.
There are a number of parishioners who have volunteered to assist those in need to get groceries or prescriptions and deliver them to you. If you, or someone you know, need this type of help, please call the office, Monday to Friday, between 9am and 1pm at 978-772-2414.
The Parish Office is closed to walk-ins, but is open 9-1 for calls and emails.
All Masses are cancelled, and churches are closed until further notice.
Faith Formation is cancelled until further notice.
All groups, meetings and gatherings are cancelled until further notice.