NASHOBA CATHOLIC FAITH FORMATION
Serving the families of St Mary Parish & St Anthony of Padua Parish
January 8, 2020
Dear Faith Formation Students and Families,
You should have received an email from Father D explaining why we would be making changes to the format of Faith Formation Sunday classes. If you did not received the email by now, please let me know as soon as possible.
Please note: This is in conjunction with the upcoming changes to the Mass Schedule (Starting Feb. 9th the Sunday Mass Schedule will be 8am at St. Mary's and 10:15 at St. Anthony's. The 4pm on Saturdays at St. Anthony's is continuing.)
Beginning February 9, 2020, ALL Sunday morning classes will require:
- 9:00am till 10:00 am - classes will be in the Nashoba Catholic Faith Formation Building at St. Anthony campus.
- 10:00 am - all students with be brought to St. Anthony’s Church prior to the start of Mass.
- Parents are encouraged to celebrate Mass with their children, and should meet them in St. Anthony’s church prior to the start of Mass. Please sit as a family within the church.
- IMPORTANT: Any family wishing to attend a Mass other than the 10:15 (the 8am at St. Mary’s or 4pm Saturday at St. Anthony’s) is more than welcome to do so.
- A volunteer teacher will sit with the children whose families are not joining them and they will sit as a group during Mass. And they can be picked up at 11am, as usual.
- Monday classes will have no time or date changes.
A NEW Nashoba Catholic Faith Formation calendar is posted to the side here. Paper copies may be picked up at the Faith Formation Office if you wish. If you have any questions or comments, please email Donna Vaira at [email protected] or call 978-772-7474.
We sincerely hope that you will be happy with the new Collaborative Mass and Class schedule and thank you very much for your cooperation.
Donna Vaira, Faith Formation Coordinator
ATTENTION ALL PARENTS – Faith Formation (Religious Education) classes began in September. If you are new to our parish, or if your child attends a parochial school and you wish them to receive First Communion or Confirmation here, religious education and parish registration forms are available on this website.
If your children were in our program last year, it isn’t necessary to send in a new enrollment form; we will send you an invoice. Please review it, make any pen changes necessary (if a child is not returning, please cross that child’s name out.) If you have a new child to enroll, add their name, grade in school and birth date below your other children’s names. We will make the necessary system changes and send you a revised invoice, but they will already be enrolled then.
There are some startup requirements for students preparing to receive a sacrament and for students in grades 7 and 8, or Confirmation 1 or 2. Please see the Nashoba Catholic Calendar provided. Confirmation 1 classes are closed for this year.
In case of inclement weather on a Sunday morning, please call 978-772-7474 after 7 am, where a recorded message will tell you whether-or-not there will be classes that day. Or check your email messages. You may also call this number if you have any questions or concerns at any time.
Welcome to our program and God bless us on our way.
Faith Formation Coordinator
PS – We are still very much in need of substitute teachers, so please let us know if you can help out. dv